Saturday, July 26, 2014

Starting...


Starting
Simula
Sugod
Départ
Comienzo



"Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?"

I have shared this video because I have been EGGING to start a blogging site for quite sometime now. I always have been THINKING of various things like, Will people accept what I write? How will I accept various criticisms on my method of writing? 

However, days after of the turmoil of the recent typhoon that struck me and my family here in Laguna due to the Typhoon Glenda (International name Rammasun), I knew then that each of us are nobody. We are defined by what we do now and then but people don't remember you by what you have already achieved but rather what they have experienced with you via memories.

I am WRITING to share everything I did in the past and what I have already learned from them. Living on the planet for 26 years, I have faced a couple of challenges and difficulties that I like to share. This blog is not a journal where I set out BLURTING every little activity I am doing but rather a deep sense of appreciation to simple acts each of us do everyday.

This can be a travel blog, a foodie blog, a technie blog, or anything I have done that I find the interest in sharing.

My title: VERBAL MISCHIEF is all about the little actions we do in life and how it has affected me in my personal journey in life.

As the old cliche goes: "Actions speak louder than words!"

No comments:

Post a Comment