Monday, October 5, 2015

Losing

October 3, 2015

A day that will forever mark my mind.

A day that will change how I see things forever.

A day that will force me to be somebody.

I was CHANGED!


I lost everything I had that day. Not only material things, but WHO I was, the jolly, exciting, enthusiastic and optimistic me. The moment I was apprehended behind my back is inconceivable. Right now all I can think of is I AM STILL ALIVE. God gave me this second life on a purpose. I firmly believe what happened to me is already a roaring thunder grasping my inner self to follow his will.

I LOST EVERYTHING yet I HAVE EVERYTHING!

I remember a verse in the Bible that to follow Christ you have to LOSE everything you have. I guess it was his way for me to follow him now. All I have now is peace of mind. I lost all the distraction technology has given me. The boredom I used to believe I experience was just null.

All I need to do now is just to continue with life with every piece of HOPE I still carry.

I will be HAPPY.

I will be CONTENDED.

I will be BLESSED.

May my action speak louder than my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment